A trailer describing the Park Dreams project, a NatureStage initiative seeking funding which involves asking people in different parks around the U.S. about their visions for a better society and covering the following topics: arts education, environmental stewardship, our relationship with other species, building more trusting neighborhoods, among others.
Produced and edited by Miranda Loud with music by Scott Joplin (The Strenuous Life) performed by Miranda Loud. Photographs by Erika Sidor, Amie Wang, Ana Caras with permission from all the participants to use their words and images to further the project which will be a podcast. Learn more at http://naturestage.org/projects/park-dreams/
Upcoming Events in 2013
Founder Miranda Loud speaks on Reinvention and Naturestage's work at Regis College Luncheon Series, October 8, 2013
One Language Project For the Love of Dog exhibit moves to Emerson Hospital, Concord, MA (October thru February 2014) Opening held at Mass. General Hospital October 22 5-7
September 15 4 PM. Singer Songwriters Calen Perkins and Meg Smallidge perform an intimate concert in our studio space at Waltham Mills, 144 Moody Street, Waltham, MA, Building 18. Please RSVP
August 28 5 - 7:00 PM Closing Reception for the One Language Project exhibit (For the Love of Dogs) with film screenings of short films by Miranda Loud upstairs and a sale of art to benefit Naturestage
Ecoart lectures and show and tell TBD. Stay tuned.
- Parallels between a Town in Connecticut and the Ivory Trade in China wp.me/p1yKD0-pc 5 hours ago
- RT @RichardConniff: What China can learn about the ivory trade from small town Connecticut. It runs 10 minutes, starting at 38:00 http://t.… 5 hours ago
- RT @RichardConniff: Radio: An Ivory Trade Story from Small-TownNew England wp.me/p3gJf-1vP 5 hours ago
- Parallels between a Town in Connecticut and the Ivory Trade in China December 12, 2013
- The cost of being an artist in the U.S. November 13, 2013
- Some encouraging news of ivory arrests in China November 6, 2013
- Fraser’s Story October 23, 2013
- One Language Pr… October 21, 2013