At the current rate of decline, the Asian Elephant will face extinction within the next twenty years. Inspired by a vision of dignity, grandeur, mystery, cross-species kinship that lies deep within all of us, Miranda Loud has launched development of a live performance called Elephantasia which will interweave original music for pipe organ and voice with video projection and dance for cathedral spaces. The artistic team is being assembled with a premiere date of 2013 in the pipeline.
Subscribe by email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Building Our Production Team for the One Language Project April 25, 2016
- One Language Project opens on Cape Cod Thru January 2016 July 30, 2015
- Charles Siebert Joins the Advisory Board for the One Language Project May 7, 2015
- Our End of Year Redux and Big News! December 30, 2014
- Two wonderful articles on emotions in non-human animals November 28, 2014