Thank you for your interest in helping Naturestage and its projects. As of November 2012, we have very specific needs to help us move forward. Many of these involve donating money (all tax-deductible), but some involve donating time or expertise which is just as important to us. For details on any of the following, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- Part-time assistant for 15 hours per week for bookings, store orders, graphic design, grant-writing
- Additional board members
- Money to cover the cost of launching a pilot for The Elephant Project – $25,000
- Money to cover commissioning music for organ and voice for Elephantasia – $15,000
- Money to cover the cost of printing and framing One Language Exhibits for various public venues – $2,000 per exhibit
- Marketing and PR support – volunteers
- social event volunteer for house parties with related concerts, lectures and film screenings – volunteers
Naturestage has been included in the Boston Foundation’s Giving Common Online Catalogue of Massachusetts charities. You can read our financial statements and see more details about our budgets on their website. Donations make the most impact when they are made directly to us as a check (avoiding commission fees), but we are happy to accept them in any form!