A post with the new film I made for The One Language Project. Many more to come over the next few weeks in different styles – all related to the human/non-human animal connection. In other exciting news, Mass. General Hospital has accepted the proposal to show the portraits of dogs and accompanying owner essays in the Yawkey Clinic in 2013. I am so grateful for this opportunity to share this powerful and healing work in that environment.
Subscribe by email
Upcoming Events in 2015
August 26, 5-7 PM
OPENING RECEPTION One Language Project - Dog Portraits and Audio/Video Stories
generously sponsored by Molly Cornell
Community Health Center of Cape Cod, Mashpee, MA
Refreshments provided and films will be played throughout the reception on the monitors while visitors view the 35 dog portraits and their stories.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Building Our Production Team for the One Language Project April 25, 2016
- One Language Project opens on Cape Cod Thru January 2016 July 30, 2015
- Charles Siebert Joins the Advisory Board for the One Language Project May 7, 2015
- Our End of Year Redux and Big News! December 30, 2014
- Two wonderful articles on emotions in non-human animals November 28, 2014