A trailer describing the Park Dreams project, a NatureStage initiative seeking funding which involves asking people in different parks around the U.S. about their visions for a better society and covering the following topics: arts education, environmental stewardship, our relationship with other species, building more trusting neighborhoods, among others.
Produced and edited by Miranda Loud with music by Scott Joplin (The Strenuous Life) performed by Miranda Loud. Photographs by Erika Sidor, Ami Wang, Ana Caras with permission from all the participants to use their words and images to further the project which will be a podcast. Learn more at http://naturestage.org/projects/park-dreams/
Subscribe by email
Upcoming Events in 2015
August 26, 5-7 PM
OPENING RECEPTION One Language Project - Dog Portraits and Audio/Video Stories
generously sponsored by Molly Cornell
Community Health Center of Cape Cod, Mashpee, MA
Refreshments provided and films will be played throughout the reception on the monitors while visitors view the 35 dog portraits and their stories.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Building Our Production Team for the One Language Project April 25, 2016
- One Language Project opens on Cape Cod Thru January 2016 July 30, 2015
- Charles Siebert Joins the Advisory Board for the One Language Project May 7, 2015
- Our End of Year Redux and Big News! December 30, 2014
- Two wonderful articles on emotions in non-human animals November 28, 2014